1 – Come along to our specialist car auction centre.
- Find the auction you wish to attend dates and catalogues can be found here
- We are just 2 minutes from junction 10 of the M20
- Here are a map and directions
- Arrive around 30mins to 1 hour before the sale to take a look around the vehicles and the catalogue.
2 – Listen carefully to the auctioneer’s instructions at the start of the auction
- Some vehicles are sold as seen and others are listed as checked with no major faults.
3 – Paying for your new vehicle
- If you have a winning bid a member of our team will then take you to our sales office to pay a deposit or full amount.
- The deposit and final balance can be paid by or debit or credit card. You can also pay the balance by a building society cheque or a bankers draft.
There is a strict limit of £500 for any payments by credit card in respect of each invoice.
Sorry, we cannot accept payments in cash or by American Express cards.
The benefits of buying at auction
- Huge selection of vehicles
- 2 sales a week plus special auctions all year round
- There is no driving around to see one car.
- Our helpful team are always on hand to answer any questions.
- We have been in business for over 150 years; you can rely on us.
Need help? Just give me a call…
Jon Chapman (Auctioneer and Managing Director)
Office: 01233 506266 or Mobile: 07798 768074
Wanting to know what your car is worth?
Our team of friendly auctioneers will give you an honest and accurate valuation of your car for free; no hassle and no pressure.Start here >>
Or give me a call on 01233 506266 and I'll be pleased to explain how our auction works and value your car or van for you over the phone.
MD and Auctioneer