Remember, unlike other services, it is our job to get you the highest price for your car or van.
Three simple steps to sell your car or commercial vehicle
1 – Come along to our car auction offices
Please bring your:
- V5 Registration Document (Log book)
- Spare Key
- MOT Certificate
- Service documents if you have these
We are just 2 minutes from junction 10 of the M20
3 – Fast, secure payment
When your car sells, we will post you a cheque two working days after the auction.
Or, if you prefer, we’ll pay the money directly to your bank by BACS – this will credit your account within six working days of the sale.
Our auction fees will be deducted from the sale proceeds, so there’s nothing for you to pay now.
That’s it – all done
We sort out all the DVLA forms for you, letting them know you have sold the vehicle and cancelling any remaining road tax.
Great company. Car sold straight away, cheque arrived 48 hours later. Most painless car sale I’ve ever had and was sold for the right price.
The benefits of selling by auction
- You are in control.
- You choose when you bring your vehicle in for sale.
- There is no waiting around for potential buyers to turn up.
- Our experienced auctioneer will give you a guide to the value of your vehicle and help you set a reserve price.
- No money worries – we’ll pay you from our bank so no worries about collecting your money from the buyer.
- We have been in business for over 170 years; you can rely on us.
- And perhaps most important of all – It’s our job to get you the very best price!
Once you have completed our simple online entry form we'll arrange to list it on our website where it will be seen by thousands of buyers that view our website every week.
When you deliver your car our auctioneers will help you set a reserve price - this is the minimum price you are happy to sell your car for.