We are pleased to welcome V12 Vehicle Finance buyers. You may use your stocking plan to buy your stock at all our auctions.
We are an Approved V12 Vehicle Finance Partner
Our auction systems are fully integrated with the V12 Vehicle Finance platform making adding a vehicle simple and fast.
To find out more about V12 Vehicle Finance please read their information below.
About V12 Vehicle Finance
V12 Vehicle Finance works with a range of strategic partners, including Hobbs Parker Car Auctions, that support our aim of helping dealers buy, source and sell more used vehicles.
V12 Vehicle Finance makes the trade vehicle purchasing process streamlined, simple and fast, with integrations that optimise the buying process.
If you do not operate as a limited company, please apply for our stock funding product here.
About Stock Funding with V12 Vehicle Finance
- A single-funded value ceiling of £55,000 means you can get the stock you want on your forecourt. Up to 120 days financing, easing the burden on your cashflow.
- Simple payment – One single monthly Direct Debit for fees and interest charges. Simple payments with maximum transparency.
- 100% Funding – 100% of hammer price on cars and LCVs plus auction and delivery fees (including auction and refurbishment fees).
- V12 Vehicle Finance portal – Stock funding platform that provides flexible stocking options.
How do I get started?
- Complete our form to register your interest in a stock funding facility by clicking on the link above.
- Our Dedicated Account Managers will be in contact with you to discuss your requirements.
- Funding will be confirmed (subject to approval) by our Dealer Support Team
- Purchase your vehicles with Hobbs Parker Car Auctions, quote your V12 Vehicle Finance account number, and we’ll pay the invoice price to Hobbs Parker Car Auctions. Purchase of vehicles can be at the cash desk or via the website.
Watch V12 Vehicle Finance's Video
Find out more about the features and benefits of opening a stock funding account with V12 Vehicle Finance.
Award Winning Finance Service
Finance Provider of the Year in the Motor Trader Independent Dealer Awards 2022
What are the requirements to open a stock funding account?
- VAT registered dealer in the UK
- Physical premises where customers can view cars/vans for sale
- Operating for at least 12 months and have filed accounts
Get in touch
It's easy and very convenient - Your buyer's fees are covered too.
V12 Vehicle Finance is a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc.
Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: Yorke House, Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our registration number is 204550.
Used Vehicle Stocking provided by V12 Vehicle Finance is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.