James JohnsonAssociate Director / Auctioneer
Our Classic Car Auctions are my personal highlight of our auction calendar!
Our next Classic Car and Motorcycle Auction will be held in July 2020.
Sign up for email alerts of forthcoming auctions and sale reports and prices.
Sale Report with Prices
Read our detailed reports with photos and sale prices:
- October 2019 – Classic Car and Motorcycle Auction
- July 2019 – Classic Car and Motorcycle Auction
- November 2018 – Classic Car and Motorcycle Auction
- July 2018 – Classic Car Auction
Sign up for an email alert and we’ll send you a quick email so you don’t miss any future sales.
Click here to view catalogues from our previous Classic sales
Lots of Free Parking, On-site Cafe, Friendly Staff
- Public and trade buyers and sellers welcome
- Take part in the excitement and nostalgia of our classic car auction
- Lots of friendly staff to help and advise you
- A great day out!
Hobbs Parker Car Auctions are held at our purpose designed auction centre at Ashford Market, Orbital Park, Ashford. We are just 2 minutes from Junction 10 of the M20.
We are expecting between 75 and 100 classic cars to be entered.
- Entry Fee – £50 plus VAT
- Sales Commission – 10% of the sale price (subject to a minimum of £100) plus VAT
Our sales lists are published on our website every 15 minutes or so you may like to check our website from time to time for new entries.
Vehicles for sale may be viewed on the day of the sale. We advise interested buyers to arrive at least 1 hour before the start and most vehicles to be offered are available for viewing from 9.00 am.
Promote Your Vehicle on our Website Now
This website is viewed by around 750,000 visitors each year and the car auctions sales lists are one of the most popular areas.
Or, you can book in your classic car online here.