Collective Farm and Garden Machinery Auctions
Five Auctions Each year
Each year we hold five auctions at our purpose designed auction centre at Ashford Market in Kent. The auctions typically feature between 1,200 and 1,500 lots from a wide range of sections including:
- New Tools and small equipment
- Miscellaneous including old tools and workshop machinery
- Timber, Spiles And Sheets
- Farm Machinery
- Contractors Plant
- Commercial and Garden Mowers
- Chainsaws, Strimmers and Hedge-cutters
- Shrubs, Plants And Bulbs
- Fencing Equipment
- Livestock Equipment
What do we sell?
Plants and Shrubs
Hundreds of buyers and ample free parking
The sales are very popular and are attended by hundred’s of buyers from Kent and neighbouring counties. Everybody is welcome to attend and there is ample free parking.
Sell your surplus and unwanted items — in three simple steps
- Download and complete a simple entry form. You may set a reserve price below which we will not sell your items.
- Deliver your items to the auctions site on the day prior to the sale. Here is a map and directions.
- Bank the cheque! Shortly after the sale we will post you a list of your sale results with your cheque.
Watch and listen to a recent auction
Need help with your accounts?
Qualified accountants making bookkeeping, payroll, accounts and tax easy for small business owners and part of The Hobbs Parker Group
www.kendallrichardson.co.uk > 01233 506203