At Hobbs Parker the safety of our staff and clients is our first priority.
For the avoidance of doubt, this guidance also applies from Monday 19th July 2021 onwards.
It is essential that we all adopt procedures to ensure that the risk of spread of Coronavirus is minimised. Please read these notes carefully and in full.
Instructions for viewers
- If any member of the viewer’s household is showing or has recently shown any symptoms of Coronavirus, is self-isolating, or is shielding then the viewing will not take place.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Please maintain social distancing.
- Where possible, physical viewings should be limited to two members of the same household and children should not attend viewings, please.
- When viewing properties, you should not touch any surfaces, furniture, appliances, fixtures, fittings, light switches or door handles.
- We ask that a first viewing is as brief as possible and lasts no longer than 20 minutes.
Requirements for property owners (vendors and landlords)
- If any member of the household is showing symptoms of Coronavirus or is self-isolating then the viewing should not take place.
- Please make sure the house has been well ventilated before the viewing takes place.
- Before viewers are shown around your home, you should open all internal doors.
- Make a basin available for handwashing.
- After the viewing please clean surfaces, such as door handles, with standard household cleaning products.
- Most owners vacate their property whilst viewings are taking place. This minimises your contact with those not in your household. If you are going to be present in the property, please wear a mask.
- Please do not engage in lengthy conversations with the viewers, we will deal with questions from viewers by phone or email after the viewing.