Just 3 simple steps to sell your car or commercial vehicle
1 – Come along to our car auction offices
Please bring your:
- V5 Registration Document
- MOT Certificate
- Service documents if you have these
We are just 2 minutes from junction 10 of the M20
Here is a map and directions
2 – Complete a simple entry form
- We can help you with this and will be pleased to help you set a reserve price.
- You can pick up an entry form when you visit our office or download an entry form here.
3 – Bank the cheque
When your car sells we will send you a cheque in 48 hours.
This bit is optional but may help to get a better price
- Enter details of your car online now
- It will be seen by thousands of buyers that view our website every week
- And only takes a minute or two.
That’s it – nothing else to do
You enjoy the free time and money whilst we sort out all the DVLA forms for you!
The benefits of selling by auction
- You are in control.
- You choose when you bring your vehicle in for sale.
- There is no waiting around for potential buyers to turn up.
- Our experienced auctioneer will give you a guide to the value of your vehicle and help you set a reserve price.
- No money worries – we will post you one of our cheques when your car sells.
- We have been in business for over 150 years; you can rely on us.
Need help? Just give me a call…
Jon Chapman (Auctioneer and Managing Director)
Office: 01233 506266 or Mobile: 07798 768074